VPN & Security

Torrent Related
  • Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
While configuring the download clients in Sonarr, the only way I can get Sonarr to connect to delugevpn or...
Replies
Views
Would it be beneficial if I were to take a little time to share some Best Practices on keeping your servers secure...
Replies
Views
Would it be beneficial if I were to write up a few tutorials on DIY VPN setups? If so, would you like for me do to...
Replies
Views
Would it be beneficial if I were to write up a few tutorials on DDoS protection? Layer 4 = Network level Layer 7 =...
Replies
Views
Would it be beneficial if I were to write up a tutorial on how to make multi-server clusters?
Replies
Views
I'm new to using PlexGuide and have come across that there are container images available for torrent clients...
Replies
Views
Any chance that Deluge VPN will be brought back?
Replies
Views
Hi guys, my problem is very strange. delugevpn works great. I have no issues with it connecting and it downloads...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have deployed deluge-vpn. Seems to have connected to my VPN and the container has internet access. But I...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I’m wondering if the delugevpn and rtorrentvpn containers in plexguide are from Binhex? any information...
Replies
Views
I recently installed transmission-vpn and made the appropriate ENV changes (OPENVPN_PASSWORD, OPENVPN_USERNAME...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I'm trying to install rutorrent-vpn and during installation i'm getting the following fatal error: TASK...
Replies
Views
Hi all, It's me again! :) This time i have something similar to the jd2-openvpn container for you! - Docker...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I have a recent install of an ubuntu server and i'm just trying some things out. Trying to get...
Replies
Views
Hi all, As promised i created a another openvpn container, this time: - Docker container for "rTorrent (with...
Replies
Views
I'm hoping someone can help me. I installed qbittorrent-VPN but I can't figure out how to set the Environment...
Replies
Views
https://github.com/MarkusMcNugen/docker-qBittorrentvpn Can we have that project included ?
Replies
Views
qBittorrent (with OpenVPN, Privoxy) [Homepage] [GitHub] [Wiki Entry] qBittorrent-VPN has been pushed to the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have an idiots guide to how I can have some containers (deluge specifically) through a VPN but not...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Apologies if in worng area but need some help sounding out a query I have. Yeh I get nzbs no issue - I...
Replies
Views
I entered my PIA credentials and installed delugevpn. Now when im trying to connect to <my-ip>:8112, i cant reach...
Replies
Views
I've done some searching and haven't seen anything like this. I have a few different VPN accounts. I'm using...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm trying to make rutorrent-openvpn works but I can't get it done... So I'm installing the app from...
Replies
Views
It would be great if we could get an NZBget and/or SABnzbd VPN container. Privacy is getting more and more...
Replies
Views
So, install fine and runs fine with public trackers (uploads/downloads). But if I try to use my only private...
Replies
Views
I recently installed a 4TB hard drive into my locally hosted plexguide server which boots from a 512GB SSD. I...
Replies
Views
M
SSH Without Password in two steps In order to log in to the remote server, you can use your username and password...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Been trying for more than an hour now. I had a normal jdownloader container which was fine except...
Replies
Views
Hi there, How can I get the login data after install rutorrent openvpn? After the installation is done I see this...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
[Back To Main Wiki Homepage] Torrent VPN - Basic Instructions - Still in Beta testing SPECIAL NOTE: Port access...
Replies
Views
Non Plex related question here. Not a request but just something I think I would like to try. Have you ever been...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Hi there, So far I believe i'm doing pretty well, but I'm having issues installing the community app transmission...
Replies
Views
will the vpn in the menu run with the reverse proxy working? Do you initiate Traefik first or the VPN?
Replies
Views
I dabbled with torrents when I first got my hetzner server 6+ months ago. Quickly discovered (within about 3 days!)...
Replies
Views
I am trying to modify the package binhex/arch-delugevpn to include my NordVPN .ovpn file and username/password. I...
Replies
Views
I get this error when installing DelugeVPN TASK [Checking for appdata]...
Replies
Views
Hi all, As for JDownloader2, I now created a docker container for Tixati Torrent Client integrated with OpenVPN...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had any "luck" deploying one of the dockers with torrent+vpn combined? I have tried to deploy the...
Replies
Views
I am setting up radarr and wanted to hook up my server to run through a VPN (PIA). Found a very straightforward...
Replies
Views
How about adding openVPN to plexguide? https://github.com/angristan/openvpn-install Think it'll be a great addon
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending