VPS & Cloud

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Hi all, I've been running PG for a while now (shout out to the all the fellas that put in the work for this amazing...
Replies
Views
Hey guys! I've been hosting my own Plex server at home for the past 5-6 years but have been wanting to change it...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I want if somebody here it's using contabo VPS as Media Server? How are they in terms of specs? It's...
Replies
Views
Fyi contabo throttles sad vps disk at 50 or 100mbs. If you submit a ticket they will lift this throttle from your vps.
Replies
Views
Hi all, been trying to find an Aussie using OVH cloud recently through Sydney servers to see what kind of...
Replies
Views
Team, Working on how to install proxmox. Have most of the information here incase you want to take a look -...
Replies
Views
I have been trying https://www.seedboxco.net/ Thought it would make a change from using a vps, which i have all...
Replies
Views
Hello, everyone, so far I was only reading active, but now I need help from the professionals ;) ! I am using a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! I have seen others do a similar thing to improve peering to their countries where cloudflare works but not...
Replies
Views
USA Based VPS Solution - 10gbps ports, fair amount of bandwidth You have to buy the three year plan for the deal to...
Replies
Views
Thought I'd best ask here. What are your thoughts on using Google cloud for private tracker torrenting? Does anyone...
Replies
Views
So I cannot for the life of me find the correct page for Cloudflare and the appropriate settings of the Proxy. This...
Replies
Views
Just checking been through this a few times installing GCE but want to check, the external ip in box network. It has...
Replies
Views
Just checking been through this a few times installing GCE but want to check, the external ip in box network. It has...
Replies
Views
Black Friday 55% Off at The Seedbox Company https://www.seedboxco.net - Limited time offer.
Replies
Views
Hello, thanks for responding promptly to my forum post. I also couldn't find the answer to my other question so I...
Replies
Views
At the moment I have a hetzner dedi that really works well, I have to make this cheaper, how can I add a hetzner...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have been looking into connect my VPS to a VPN and am wondering if anyone of you is already doing...
Replies
Views
Unable to install, please see output below. Running a brand new Ubuntu 18.04 VM. [email protected]:~$ sudo apt install wget...
Replies
Views
Ive recently migrated from an all local Plex and NAS storage to Gsuite on an Afterburst VPS. I have a handful of...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Stupidly I signed up for SupremeVPS (horrible company) for a KVM.. 7.33/month...... Anyway their...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Setting up an new google account because my current one has run out of the free credits, however when I...
Replies
Views
So I know when the instance is restarted (server reboot) the scratch disk content is lost. My question is how do I...
Replies
Views
Hey, So I've been playing around with the GCE deployment options in PgBlitz the past couple of days as I'm spinning...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone , I have a vps with OVH, Goal is to directplay to 3 family members from this and for use myself when...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm in Ireland, I've been using Ultraseedbox for torrents and plex, that was until I found out about this...
Replies
Views
I live in Wiltshire uk I have 6 users on Plex, I am running a hetzner ex42 at the moment. To be honest it’s great...
Replies
Views
So my laptop SSD died last week, and I needed to reinstall OSX on a new drive. On my old drive I had ssh key setup...
Replies
Views
Hello i have this problem at the moment.. https://prnt.sc/or6mhd it stucked there..
Replies
Views
Hello, I have increased the space of the VPs but I can't get it to detect it in PGBlitz? that I have to do? Thank you!
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
any vps server provider that uses ubuntu 14?
Replies
Views
Hey all, So i am looking to get an additional server, prefer vps/cloud to run plex from, i have a dedi box in...
Replies
Views
ive started pgblitz on hetzner but the SSD storage is too small and looking for a larger storage which is...
Replies
Views
Hey guys! I have a CX31 at Hetzner. Loving not having to host this from my subpar home internet. But I'm running...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm new to all this. When looking at servers that offer yearly plans, is the offered/mentioned bandwidth a...
Replies
Views
What's up everyone? I find myself continually deleting items left over under /mnt/downloads/nzbget, which causes...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Starting my 3rd gce and do not see a key restore for pgblitz for the prior 6 keys I am using on prior server. Is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, can I rescale a hetzner cloud server without losing connectivity with plexigide, googledrive and plex?
Replies
Views
Hello! I've been running PG on my Ubuntu laptop for about a year now and the only throttling I'm experiencing is...
Replies
Views
i want to download content and upload it too my unlimited gdrive most of the files i download are 30gig to 70gig...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending