WordPress

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
I used to be able to access my PG status page through my IP, after deploying all security Port Guard and Cloud Flare...
Replies
Views
I'm using 8.7.5 on a Hetzner server. I've tried to deploy PG press with Port Guard both on and off. Right before it...
Replies
Views
Just an update from @nachobel & @Admin9705 ;) Go to portainer.yourdomain.com (your portainer install) [Click]...
Replies
Views
Issue: When I install a worpress app, I get following message in the webbrowser: 'Error establishing a database...
Replies
Views
First, I was curious if anyone had any success with migrating plex metadata to GDrive or if that would be a bad idea...
Replies
Views
So I did something stupid and my wordpress password isn't working... I never configured the email password reset...
Replies
Views
All Good afternoon. Does anyone know how to modify the default "max upload size" for Wordpress (installed via PG...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
I've installed PG Press...and set as top-level domain. However, when I visit the url I get a "site not secure"...
Replies
Views
Hello, With PG Press, where can I find the php.ini please ? Need to modify the "upload_max_filesize". Thank you in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a web site project (Classifieds Ads) and I think in the medium to long term, my backups will weigh...
Replies
Views
so i setup another vm with a fresh ubuntu 16.04 and plexguide on 8.1.4 - goal was to test the PGPress but i quickly...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending