xteve

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
I’ve read a lot about IPTV services being tracked to people’s home IPs and ISPs getting them into trouble. With a...
Replies
Views
here is my issue. i have two servers one for download and one for plex. my xteve was working fine until i switched...
Replies
Views
I have some testing on my own with this YML for Xteve and feel that it is a good file to test somewhere besides my...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if it's possible to share the TV function with other users? My brother lives in an other household...
Replies
Views
Ciao a tutti Sono nuovo di questo forum e vorrei chiederti se è possibile installare xteve sul decoder enigma 2 in...
Replies
Views
Hi peeps, Ive just got myself another IPTV line and setup XTeve for Plex but plex is doing a crap job a matching...
Replies
Views
I've installed PMS on my Raspberry Pi 4 - running Raspbian. I'm facing problems running the xTeVe plugin. I've...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, A while back I tried out IPTV with Plex using xTeVe but it was fairly buggy and really not worth my time...
Replies
Views
I believe I have gone through every post here and on Google about using Xteve with PGblitz, same thing with Telly...
Replies
Views
I am pulling my hair out over this. At first I thought it was a problem with my IPTV EPG, but I moved to...
Replies
Views
I am pulling my hair out over this. At first I thought it was a problem with my IPTV EPG, bulklkt I moved to...
Replies
Views
I am trying to find an easy way that I can Number my channels appropriately. My IPTV provider has over 6000...
Replies
Views
Morning all, I used to use a Hd Home Run quadro to integrate live tv into plex, but can't use that since migrating...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I tried all possible ways to setup IPTV with Xteve and Plex but no luck. I have installed the xteve...
Replies
Views
Do you use xTeVe with your PMS? If so, what's your opinion on how well or poorly it works?
Replies
Views
https://xteve.mydomain.com/web/ loaded but it was unresponsive The blue square was in a loop I re-deployed and now...
Replies
Views
I'm out of ideas. Hopefully someone can point me into the right direction. I think I'm at the last step of getting...
Replies
Views
I have setup xteve with my plex all is great and its pretty amazing but a small issue is When recording it starts...
Replies
Views
Xteve port is blocked by portguard (port 34400). As a result Xteve doesnt work properly. Plese allow that port in...
Replies
Views
@Admin9705 I installed xTeVe and noticed the docker pulls and older version and doesn't get updated. Currently xTeVE...
Replies
Views
OK so, first off, I'm doing this on a remote server. I disabled port guard for testing and installed xteve. Plex...
Replies
Views
I am getting the error 'open /tmp/xteve/tv_channels_plexstream_plus.m3u: permission denied ' when clicking next...
Replies
Views
Hi all has anyone successfully installed Xteve Docker via 8.4.2 iv managed to install but cannot access the Web...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending