Big Update from 10.0.4
- New Apps for 10.0.5+ ~ Airsonic, AllTube, Bazarr, CloudCMD, SpeedTest, Gitea, Organizr, xteve (use domain/ip:web/), and Bitwarden (updated from PG8), demix, dokuwiki, firefox
- Changed apps location for installation
- Fixed visual display when app installed; would say
no accesseven if ports were open.
- Important: Apps entered now use the
repo:image:tagformat instead of
repo:image tagformat (space missing). If updating from 10.0.4 only, ensure to retype the correct repo before deploying the app.
- Traefik default time check is moved from 75 seconds to 10 seconds; user can select a time as low as 10 seconds from the previous 50 second lower limit. When using CF, excessive time is not needed (mostly for godaddy).
- Patched where sometimes an app would deploy the wrong image (good catch CyborgPirate)
- Traktarr fixed from 10.0.4 path changes and now deploys.
- Added code to prevent missing /pg/apps/*.ymls missing (good catch CyborgPirate)
- Immediate pull works again if selected in repo options.
- Fixed Traktarr Navigation, would exit after token was generated.
- When running for PGX for the 1st time, it would show a bunch of chown errors. Move code to after files were generated (didn’t affect anything, but was annoying to see).
- Shield.image display error fixed.
- Users can now add images via from gitlab lab
- Users can now utilize deemix (which required a gitlab image)