Currently improved the workflow process for PGX. Please type pgalpha to update and test in PGX. Also redeploy the uploader.
The ‘pglog’ command:
- Shows only what’s uploading
- If nothing is uploading, but items are ready to upload… but are less than 4 minutes old, it will show the following:
The code has been changed quite a bit for the uploader. Also the PG Menu has been slimmed down:
The backup/restore of apps will show up here, but not on the menu yet. Also mass note for port guard and shield will be placed here if you want to mass default, mass application installs.
Each app will have it’s own minor settings. They will ignore what the mass default is if you change it here.
- Blitz for encrypted upload does not work yet
- Basic (pgmove) for encrypted upload needs more observation and may not work
- Using your encrypted drives will work for reading purposes