6.031 is released. The following changes have been made (Note, it makes a different when you post the issue to github for better tracking:
- Fixed RClone Move Script: https://github.com/Admin9705/PlexGuide.com-The-Awesome-Plex-Server/issues/475
- Fixed editon.sh issue
- Added prompts and corrections for new user install
- Added Wiki Article pyLoad for username & password: https://github.com/Admin9705/PlexGuide.com-The-Awesome-Plex-Server/issues/440
- Fixed Lidarr’s GUID / PUID to match up with LinuxServer: https://github.com/Admin9705/PlexGuide.com-The-Awesome-Plex-Server/issues/468
- Brand NEW Install System (cuts down on future errors)
- Updates have the ability to micro update, no longer the massive preinstaller running
- Opens Path for New Update Menu (not out yet)
- Tossed tons of useless scripts
- Code Cleanup
Please note older version of PG have been remove to prevent problems with the new installer.
If your also having problems with the py-docker, please follow this below. The issue when you see this message is an ansible/docker issue that is seen quite abit on the net if you search for it:
For anyone having trouble with the error of having docker-py and docker python modules both installed I just did pip uninstall, pip2 uninstall, and pip3 uninstall for each module (both docker-py and docker python). Then pip2 install docker-py and everything seems to be working now.