This update has some key updates. I conducted test on an existing box, a new gce, and a fresh server.
- The program will now report disk space of the GCE Drive on startup.
- Yes, a future update will report your 2nd HD (if setup in the manner)
- A SUDO/Root check has been added to all commands so it will stop you (prevents botching up things) IDEA: @mcbeats
- When conducting a new install, it will detect if the machine is a google instance. if it is, it will deploy gce feeder edition automatically (prevents user from selecting the wrong one). If not feeder, there are now only 3 options you can choose from. help by @techbutton
- When GCE deploys, no more blue menu and cleanly displays what’s going on!
- A few micro bugs have been fixed.
- Deezloader by zachawii was added and timekills put in a duplicati fix!