The following fixes have been made for 7.2.4
- pgbox: if deploy +2 or more programs; prior will ask you to skip all crons, select a random cron job daily for all, select a random cron job weekly for all, or manual mode! Saves tons of time for mass deployments!
- fixes for setting up your own containers under /opt/mycontainers (better copying)
The following fixes have been made for 7.2.3
- Added 4 new roles:
- loggar (may need some work)
- mellow (mellowbot)
- Also if a container is installed instead of rejecting you, it warns you that you already have it installed, proceed to reinstall or exit?
- Plex Subdomain works now (thanks dave)
The following fixes have beeen made for 7.2.2
- watchtower – user can now exit; bad script forced an action
- can create custom containers under /opt/mycontainers; they never delete and intergrate with plexguide for recall and rebuilds – a _template version is there for you on how to setup; it’s exempt.
The following fixes have been made from 7.2.1:
- Heimdall repaired (showed but didn’t install because of .yml missing)
- PGBox – (minor) when queuing an app, would still show in select list; fixed
The following fixes have been made from 7.2.0:
- Added PGBox – Multi-App Installer
- If app is already installed, it does not list (yes a common sense addition)
- PGBox will ask for image versions upfront then mass install
- Changed front menu, fixed up the uninstaller’s layout
- Speedtest role is back
- PGBox later will ask in the beginning if you want crons jobs, say no, then doesn’t ask after every app
- PGBox crons will also later have a pick a time for me option, so then crons occur without you having to put times in.