NOTE: Please see the 7.5 changelog if using a prior install about nzbget, sabnzbd, raddar, and sonarr
HOT: To install, use the new installer on the install page!
Fixes for 7.6.12
PGFork has been repaired. Update, run plexguide, and wait 1 min. Commands update in the background.
Fixes for 7.6.11
AppGuard has been removed from SABNZBD, Tautulli, and NZBGET as where by default on new installs, the username and password is plex / guide. We’ll continue to improve the security posture of the apps and reduce appguard to only work on apps with no protection.
To enforce, update to 7.6.11 and redeploy sabnzbd, tautulli, and or nzbget to remove appguard from working. If the app is missing in pgbox, it’s ok; just type it and you can redeploy!
Fixes for 7.6.10
- Creates a default user and password for new installs
- user: plex
- pass: guide
- New Wiki: https://github.com/Admin9705/PlexGuide.com-The-Awesome-Plex-Server/wiki/Tautulli
Fixes for 7.6.9:
- If using the 2nd disk option, the 2nd diskspace info will appear. The picture is just a demo, but it’s set to only be turned on if the user is utilizing the 2nd disk option.
Fixes for 7.6.8:
- Patched NZBGET. One portion of nzbget was not exposed outward, thus casuing permission issues. You should just be able to redeploy NZBGET and it should be working after that! No changes to the config had to be made.
- If it fails to still work – Please uninstall and reinstall nzbget if required. Any containers talking to nzbget, please do a docker restart containername or reboot the server. Please post any feedback!
Ran a test and file uploaded with NZBGET
Fixes for 7.6.7:
- Made minor fixes for MultiHD Edition
- Minor UI Touchups for MultiHD Editions
Fixes for 7.6.6:
- Fixed changing server id issue under pgblitz (was reported)
- Cleaned up main interface
Fixes for 7.6.5:
- Fix for users whose sabnzbds and nzbd’s didn’t work. May have to redeploy containers for folder recognition. Root cause was turning folders into a subinstall, but would never complete or start; resulting in dud folders for several apps.
Fixes for 7.6.4:
- When apps are deployed and a domain is not set, application pgbox does not output domain info as. This is to help new users from being confused.
- When plex is deployed, the output displays /web specifically for plex. New users constantly had problems with plex due to the lack of /web.
Fixes for 7.6.3:
- Removed tons of useless code
- Cleaned up UI in several areas
- moved location of logging file (may require deployment of pgblitz for accurate logging)
- logging will eventually transition to a data movement log only
- Kernal-Mode (Removed) as it may have caused many unbalanced changes
Fixes for 7.6.2:
- Process Interface under settings is updated to new interface, made some minor bug fixes.
Fixes for 7.6.1:
- Made changes to the server id to work with pgvault (please report any issues)
- Fixed where it would exit when going back to main menu, if you have this problem on 7.6.1, please reupdate to 7.6.1 and the problem will go away. The error was caught 20 minutes after the first release of it.
Version 7.6 is released with the following fixes:
- fixed my containers; you can add your own custom containers (see the wiki)
- they show up in pgbox install and remove
- they will be part of pgcron when the app is installed
- they will backup and restore in pgvault
- cleaned up watchtower interface
- new update allows users to select any prior version; 7.6 and up; no longer bound to the few that are displayed
- new pre-installer system; new format and less complex
- sped up installer to enable mass execution install
- sped up installer to enable subinstallers to execute while main executes
- update commands: pgupdate, plexguide (improved streamlined execution)
- plexguide starts faster upon startup
- revamped and sped up inital installer script
- plexguide versions pull independent of main project; pulls from a centralized source
- removed useless code
- removed ansible-toolbox from installation process
- new pgupdate retrival system
- new system allows you to type in any versions of plexguide (do not go below 7.6)
- removed coding that would stall pg in certain areas at times