Intro 7.7 Update
This version introduces the use of PG Defense /w PG Shield and Port Guard. AppGuard has been tossed out the door and now you can utilize Google Authentication. Why is this great? Because once you sign in, you authenticate across all your apps. Some extra features have been added from lessons learned with AppGuard. Scroll down to the bottom for fixes 7.7.0 for the initial pictures.
- You can authorize any email account to authenticate (meaning, yours, another one, your friends… whatever)
- You can exempt apps from PG Shield. For example, you may not want Google Authentication working on Ombi
- REMEMBER, this is very new! Do not use on your production server; it works for me 😀
Please visit the wiki @ http://pgshield.plexguide.com
Since 7.7.0 is a bit in BETA, you can use PG 7.6 by checking what versions to use @ http://versions.plexguide.com
Fixes for 7.7.6 – BETA
Team 7.7.6 Released – More fixing (BETA)
WARNING 7.75 was a bad version. Please reinstall if it was a fresh install and had errors; do a rm -rf /var/plexguide and install fresh again.
Fixes for 7.7.4 – BETA
- RobertBaker pushed mass changes to simply the structures for all the programs. this will put this on hold a bit for testing; but will prevent rewrites of directories. The goal for 7.7 is to finish out where all directories are stable for all programs. His solution has been great and he has added useful containers changes. Please report what works and doesn’t work in 7.7.4. If upgrading, remember; you have to redeploy the program or some cases, reinstall (because new config files are written).
- Starting in as of 7.7.4, future PG Updates will show a beta version. Assist with situations like 7.7 Betas 1 – 3
- NZBGET’s default username and password remove due to PG Shield Authentication protection. User can add to in the future if they wish.
Fixes for 7.7.3 STABLE
- Sanity checks have been added for PG Shield
- Ensure user ran web id interface once
- Ensure user has at least one authorized member; if not, pgshield refuses to deploy
- Lower threshold for PG Shield run. If user entered PG Def at least once with portainer; users has perm access to the menu. If a user botches something up, it doesn’t kick them out to cause more problems.
Fixes for 7.7.2 (BETA)
- Fixes to Traefik and PG Shield. Will be required to redeploy PG Shield including any previous apps running.
- If using pgbox and the app is missing, just type it and it will let you redeploy
Fixes for 7.7.1 (BETA)
- Fixes to Traefik. If deployed through 7.7.0; redeploy again for fixes.
Fixes for 7.7.0 (BETA)
- Please read the 7.7 intro update up top
- Click Images to Enlarge