NOTE: If upgrading from v7 to v8, please view the instructions under 8.0 changelog
PG Press added officially. If you tested any versions in 8.1.3, please remove them via portainer! Here is some information!
1. Deploy unlimited sites
2. Does not publish ports, meaning that the reverse proxy ties to the subdomain (no port conflicts)
3. PG Vault for PG Press has been made just for it; meaing that you can backup and restore you websites anytime.
4. PG Vault backups up and restores websites from one folder meaning that you can run 4 different pg servers and PG Press backs up and restores from one location on your gdrive.
5. PG Press’ containers are exempt from other containers, meaning that your PG Box Apps and PG Press container apps do not conflict with each other.
6. PG Press allows you to fork it; such as PG Box does (meaning you can easily mod and deploy)
7. You can easily view what sites you have deployed and it’s easy to also destroy a website!
So how can this help? It can help you run a small website for your users or just because you utilize wordpress yourself. Think about it? Run a hetzner cloud instance for $3 a month with a dedicated ipv4 and you have a server with 20TB of bandwidth for a simple site!
PG Press added to tools menu. Not working yet, but setup so no update is required. Conducts a pull such as the pg box apps.
- Users can deployed their own forked versions of community apps and core apps. Great for personal moding, testing, or testing to push back to main repo for others to use!
- Community Repo Link: https://github.com/Admin9705/PlexGuide-Community
- Core Repo Link: https://github.com/Admin9705/PlexGuide-Core
- Portainer launches again automatically
- Default password reset; too insecure to take out.
- Contains all the fixes from 8.0
- Contains Community & Core App Store
- Containers rewrite optimization
- Significant Improvements for Torrent Programs
- A new MOTD loadup (still fixing some areas)
- Contains all the fixes from v8.0