Welcome to PlexGuide! Hopefully you were able to read the introduction. First, you need to sign up for the Google GSuite Enterprise Edition
So I have been using it for two years. What are the perks, downsides, and why is it worth it.
- First, you only pay $10 a month. You get to control your own data. No e-bay account and your not worrying about your data falling outside of your hands. Think about it, your going to store tons of files and you want to keep it to yourself right? Ignore the 5 users sign up; you’ll notice when you pass 1TB; your fine. Trust me on this!
- You get to have your own domain! Yes, along with the Google Interface. So you can have email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com … so there is a plus to all this. Google GSuite also has an alias feature which allows you to make shadow-fake accounts; so you never have to give out your real account. Example below (I think you get the idea):
- firstname.lastname@example.org > email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org > email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org > email@example.com
- Unlimited Storage! Yes, it’s truly unlimited. We have members that reported uses for 20TB, 100TB and 250TBs for a solo account. Even without using it on a massive scale; it’s Google Drive. You can have all your files go-to one location from multiple sources. Size, space, organization; take your pick.
- Google File Stream! Both for MAC and PC, you mount your Google Drive as a G: Drive (windows users) or as a direct mount (mac users). You do not have to SYNC your files. Why is this great? You can by a 128gb PC and store endless amount of stuff (cough surface tablet) and not have it eat all your space. Great for DOCS, PICS, and even movies! The way it works is:
- You place a file on G: Drive
- Files Syncs to your Google Drive
- Deletes from your home pc / mac
- Extra Tips
- Can you use for unlimited back off your photos from both Android and IOS
- Can access any of your files; anywhere and anytime
- Google GSuite is business grade; they do not scan your accounts (educations and business trust GDrive with their data… when it’s paid for)