Released PG Blitz – Encrypted Edition. This forum is for any feedback for any issue in regards to that specific edition.
Just notes below:
From 7.4.9 Beta
- Reconstructed entire menu process (looks the same to you; coding is more streamlined)
- Add PGBlitz Encrypted
- Tons of new code added (took 20 hours)
- PGBlitz Encrypted automatically adds gcrypt (incase someone use PG Move Encrypted)
- Users no longer edit the rclone.conf for any reason!
- This build now adds gcrypt and tcrypt out of the box when using encrypted transport methods
- If using using this on an existing box, gdrive and tdrive need to be reconfigured again (through the automatic process)
- This applies gcrypt and tcrypt accordingly; recommend to generate new keys and etc
- If user fails to put in password/salt for encryption and attempts to launch gdrive or tdrive for encrypted editons; it will stop them and to prevent further execution.
- Several Visual Tweaks