[4] TDrive Label [NOT-SET] plz help | PlexGuide.com

[4] TDrive Label [NOT-SET] plz help

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

illwill239

Citizen
Original poster
Donor
Mar 16, 2020
hi, i had pgblitz/pg clone installed but had to reinstall my server os, having trouble setting back up. I am setting up pg clone but stuck at....... [4] TDrive Label [NOT-SET] .........

Its showing this error:

No Team Drives Exist or Bad Token! ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ NOTE1: Create a Team Drive First or Share on to this account and retry the process again! NOTE2: If a bad token, ensure that you are using the correct account when signing in (and/or conducting a proper copy and paste of the token)!

I can't get this worked out, anyone have any tips?

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
ya you need to goto google and create a share drive as it's saying. Without it, it cannot do anything.

Reactions: 1 user

illwill239

Citizen
Original poster
Donor
Mar 16, 2020
What should I do if I am using the same drive as I was before I reinstalled OS on my server? This was already set up until last night when I worked on my server, now setting it back up its giving me this error

illwill239

Citizen
Original poster
Donor
Mar 16, 2020
I am desperate so I tried setting up as a google drive instead of team drive, but now get this error.... There is no invalid ":" character in any the id, secret, or oath

Conducting Validation Checks: gdrive
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

2020/04/11 16:56:37 Failed to create file system for "gdrive:": drive: failed when making oauth client: failed to create oauth client: invalid character ':' after object key:value pair
2020/04/11 16:56:37 Failed to create file system for "gdrive:/plexguide": drive: failed when making oauth client: failed to create oauth client: invalid character ':' after object key:value pair
2020/04/11 16:56:37 Failed to create file system for "gdrive:": drive: failed when making oauth client: failed to create oauth client: invalid character ':' after object key:value pair

⛔ Validation Checks Failed: gdrive

NOTES:
1. Did you set up your gdrive accordingly to the wiki?
2. Is your project active?

Post automatically merged:

im usually good at fixing things, so confused right now on what to do
Post automatically merged:

48 hours non stop trying to fix this and im still stuck :(

Last edited:

illwill239

Citizen
Original poster
Donor
Mar 16, 2020
yes ive triple checked, i even copy/pasted them into notepad first instead of copying straight from browser to ssh

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
Just to clarify, did you get to the step where you had to paste the link into google and get a token? If not are you sure you not using your web API key for oauth instead of your oauth "other" key?

Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending