Not open for further replies.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Jan 17, 2018
Reactions
1,944 0 0
Hey again,

Fresh install of 7.4.6 PgBlitz can't find projects that already exist, it creates them fine though. Didn't get this in .5 :)
made the fix, 7.4.7 out, variable had an extra p in it :D

shatdueces

PG Master Sergeant
Tech Lead
PG Donor
Jul 13, 2018
Reactions
10 0 0
Finally the tdrive setup worked again. Now if I can fix my docker issues I will be good. may just do a bare metal install one more time.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Jan 17, 2018
Reactions
1,944 0 0
Finally the tdrive setup worked again. Now if I can fix my docker issues I will be good. may just do a bare metal install one more time.
put more validation checks in the upgrade for a sanity check :D; doing gce checks and here we come GM :D

Last edited:

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Jan 17, 2018
Reactions
1,944 0 0

vFlagR

PG First Class
Aug 27, 2018
Reactions
5 0 0
Absolutely love the new UI for setting up drives in this edition. Finally switched to Blitz with this edition on my main server and it's working like an absolute treat. Doubled my write speeds to Google by switching.

Love the work, keep it up man!

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Jan 17, 2018
Reactions
1,944 0 0
Absolutely love the new UI for setting up drives in this edition. Finally switched to Blitz with this edition on my main server and it's working like an absolute treat. Doubled my write speeds to Google by switching.

Love the work, keep it up man!
awesome, ya u see why it needed the overhaul. now i'm going to relax abit and work on the wikis for awhile and just do small fixes for 7.4, when wiki and everything else done, then start blitz encrypted (might do on the side)

Zoraks

PG Sergeant
PG Donor
Apr 30, 2018
Reactions
13 0 0
great version, my server is running without any flaws...thanks for all your hard work!

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Jan 17, 2018
Reactions
1,944 0 0
great version, my server is running without any flaws...thanks for all your hard work!
ugh i feel insanely exhausted haha :D All the feedback from everyone is what really helped. I'm very glad people decided to take the time and run vm's just to assist. slowing down and working on the wiki and starting videos. like all the oauth and etc? The only thing i couldn't get down was adding team members to the drive, but that's research for another day.

Zoraks

PG Sergeant
PG Donor
Apr 30, 2018
Reactions
13 0 0
Just donated to the Mrs dinner, you definitely deserve a break after all that work man! Thanks again!!

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Jan 17, 2018
Reactions
1,944 0 0
Just donated to the Mrs dinner, you definitely deserve a break after all that work man! Thanks again!!
surprised she hasn't given me the hammer yet :D thanks. i will def take her out tonight. bedtime!

meteo

PG Master Sergeant
Tech Lead
Nov 6, 2018
OZ
Reactions
30 0 0
Alrighty, back with more bug testing! Great work getting this far. Looks like 7.5 should be a solid release. Everything rolled out on new Debian Hetzner install okay with no errors, until I went to install some apps. Unfortunately now having problems with Traefik certificate signing on all subdomains. Main domain/container is fine, encrypted and valid cert, browsing to subdomains like nzbget once installed gives 'NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID'. Tried to redeploy traefik and even swapped domain names/ips with the same result, I've never had these problems before while running through cloudflare. You can swap the primary container from portainer to another app and the main domain stays signed and attempting to connect to portainer on the subdomain is then problematic. Looks like subdomains are signing with the default Traefik certificate at the moment.

Other then the above I've encountered no major problems so far. Small error line on initial install below.

docstart : Stop If DockerFix Service Running ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 0.02s
cp: cannot stat '/opt/mycontainers/*': No such file or directory

EDIT: Quite strange. Remember reading somewhere while sorting other issues that if you hit traefik too much could be blocked. Long story short I just purchased and setup a brand new domain, traefik cert signing on sub domains now works again. Guess I will try the old domains again later in the week, have been hitting them pretty hard testing 7.4.* issues.

Last edited:

bubbadk

PG Captain
Tech Lead
Mar 18, 2018
Denmark
Reactions
91 0 0
Alrighty, back with more bug testing! Great work getting this far. Looks like 7.5 should be a solid release. Everything rolled out on new Debian Hetzner install okay with no errors, until I went to install some apps. Unfortunately now having problems with Traefik certificate signing on all subdomains. Main domain/container is fine, encrypted and valid cert, browsing to subdomains like nzbget once installed gives 'NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID'. Tried to redeploy traefik and even swapped domain names/ips with the same result, I've never had these problems before while running through cloudflare. You can swap the primary container from portainer to another app and the main domain stays signed and attempting to connect to portainer on the subdomain is then problematic. Looks like subdomains are signing with the default Traefik certificate at the moment.

Other then the above I've encountered no major problems so far. Small error line on initial install below.

docstart : Stop If DockerFix Service Running ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 0.02s
cp: cannot stat '/opt/mycontainers/*': No such file or directory

EDIT: Quite strange. Remember reading somewhere while sorting other issues that if you hit traefik too much could be blocked. Long story short I just purchased and setup a brand new domain, traefik cert signing on sub domains now works again. Guess I will try the old domains again later in the week, have been hitting them pretty hard testing 7.4.* issues.
All my subdmains comes with that error. And my cloudflare doesn't input any subdomains at all

meteo

PG Master Sergeant
Tech Lead
Nov 6, 2018
OZ
Reactions
30 0 0
@bubbadk Try purchase a new cheap domain name for testing then, probably hit the same problems I have if you have attempted rebuilding servers multiple times using the same domain. Recommend .icu because its short/cheap and kinda neat. As for manually entering subdomains into cloudflare, I've never bothered with any other then a plex cname so I could force cache bypassing via pagerules within cloudflare. Should be able to enter them with a new CNAME that points to your domain. EG, CNAME PLEX -> Alias of DOMAIN.COM, enter your website adress in second field not your IP. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG Developer Donations

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dittohippo