Just curious. If I were to do a full system backup of my GCE box (has normal setup with just nzbget, sonarr, radarr, lidarr and lazy running but no Plex or anything like that) and then build out a second machine with an all-new PG install, would I be able to do a restore from that backup, or do I need to backup each app from the app itself and restore after doing a fresh install? On this box, everything is default with PG blitz, Traefix, etc...
1. Will PG Clone work or do I need to restore from the backup routine baked into the app?.
2. Will I be able to build a fresh GCE machine and just restore my data on it with PG Clone or would the problems that got fixed in the new builds just be brought over?
3. Do I just build the basic box and run restore, or do I need to add the apps first and then restore?
Thanks again for tweaking rutorrent. Few remaining issues that i can report.
- unionfs is not visible in the app. You can test by going to settings, autotools, enable automove, then clicking square box next to path to finish downloads. Only the directory /mnt/rutorrent/downloads and deeper are selectable. You can access unionfs directly in deluge (as a comparison, you can manually download anything and move to unionfs and it gets to gdrive)
- If you reload the container all most app settings are lost. eg. up/down speeds, random port, DHT, Hash check on complete. Needs to be a way to save the rtorrent.rc file so its not reset every time container reload, reboot, backup/restore, crash etc. Some settings do persist like custom channels and ratio groups.
I'm not sure about this one if its rutorrent, sonar, container etc??
-When adding a magnet link, to rutorrent in a started state (auto download) via sonarr, when the magnet link resolves it looses the "ratio groups" and "channels" completely. This is needed for seed ratio, upload speeds etc. Oddly if you set sonarr to add in a stopped state and manually start it, it resolves and maintains the preset ratio group and channels. Radarr does not suffer from this.
Installed 7.5.11 last night and reinstalled Sabnzbd, Radarr and redepoyed Pg Blitz (non encrypted). Now PgBlitz isn't finding anything to upload from Sabnzbd. I let Sab use the new directory paths "Downloads/incomplete" & "Downloads/complete" but I'm not sure if this is correct or if it should still just be "complete" like it used to be.
Update: Reinstalled Sonnar/Radarr, re-deployed PgBlitz & switched from Sab to Nzbget. TV Shows seem to be absolutely fine, movies are a little wonky. I've downloaded ~20 movies and only around 3 of them have moved correctly to Pgblitz and uploaded to gdrive. 2 seem to be stuck moving from /mnt/nzbget/downloads/completed/movies to /mnt/move/movies and the rest seem to be getting ignored. Trying to find a pattern in the ignored files but getting nowhere so far