Discussion - Add Second tDrive | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Add Second tDrive

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

pro_engineer

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Feb 1, 2019
I have write access to another tdrive and I want to mount it and add it to Unionfs. Is there any guide or quick tutorial on going about this available??

nickmers

Active
Donor
Donor
Nov 24, 2019
Im interesting too. I know how mount a second tdrive but normally without pgblitz....I dont know if is possible with pgblitz

pro_engineer

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Feb 1, 2019
I got it working, i created a mounting service, mounting the drive to /mnt/myDrive.
Then using the build in command: sudo npgunion I edited the file to include the new mount.
Restarted the server and boom, it appeared :)

timmeh

Experienced+
Feb 14, 2019
Hi @pro_engineer - how did you manage to get this to work? I’m keen to do the same thing; want to rclone all unencrypted data from TD1 to a new TD2 (different google accounts).
Cheers,
TIMMEH!!

timmeh

Experienced+
Feb 14, 2019
Oh, and any guidance on how to mount a second TDrive would be great too @pro_engineer @nickmers - I’ve been through all the options but can’t find where it is added.
Thanks in advance!

pro_engineer

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Feb 1, 2019
Hi mate, what I was trying to do and did was mount the drive in my server and merge it with Unionfs, I did no transfers or anything, just merged libraries

timmeh

Experienced+
Feb 14, 2019
Sorry for the slow reply (I didn't get a notification for some reason).

I only want to mount the drive (mnt/td2), and then I'll rsync everything from /mnt/unionfs/ over to it as a backup. I've been having a look through the options on plexguide's transport mount menu but it doesn't seem to provide for adding a second drive. So obviously this is something that I'd need to write a small code for. I've been having a look around the rclone forums but couldn't find anything concrete. I'm quite cautious when it comes to this stuff so any guidance you might have would be appreciated!
I'm planning on following this process (https://www.ostechnix.com/how-to-mount-google-drive-locally-as-virtual-file-system-in-linux/) but wondered if there was anything else to consider having one already mounted?

Last edited:

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending