Adding OpenVPN | PlexGuide.com

Adding OpenVPN

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
@Deiteq is the master of vpn and encryption :D get with her on the idea. I know she has talked about it before.

Reactions: 1 user

Deiteq

Administrator
Project Manager
Jan 19, 2018
@Deiteq is the master of vpn and encryption :D get with her on the idea. I know she has talked about it before.
Ha....I'm far from a master at anything!:p
I started using encryption when I had an amazon drive as they do snoop and the vpn side was purely to avoid dmca's when using torrents which I only wanted to use on the odd occasion usenet couldn't grab a file I needed.
I wish I knew the in's and out's....I'm sure it would make it a million times easier for me to work on the rest of the project....but unfortunately I just grab bits of info here and there and try to stitch it all together!:unsure:

But @Datamonkeh if you know how it all goes together (as I'm sure you are way more knowledgeable than me!) then we welcome you to whip something up on github so it can be merged into the project!?!;)

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending