Sonarr - Adding qbittorrent-vpn to Sonarr | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr Adding qbittorrent-vpn to Sonarr

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

giannakis

Active
Original poster
Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Hello all,

I'm trying to connect qbittorrent-vpn to Sonarr's download clients however I can't make it to connect.
I tried different combinations of ports, names, with password, without password but I can't make it work.
Can anyone please help me with the correct settings?

Thank you!

Reactions: 1 users

T-minator

Citizen
Mar 19, 2019
Try using the local ip ( eg 172.17.0.10 ) which is displayed in Portainer. This works for me. However, after each reboot, new IP addresses are assigned.

Reactions: 1 user

mwest35

Citizen
Nov 19, 2019
Having the same issue. Tried the ip method and that doesn't work for me. Might be because I have ports closed... Anyone else have hny other suggestions?

Thanks!

mwest35

Citizen
Nov 19, 2019
update. So seems I can connect if I use the local host ip displayed in portioner for the bridge network (172.17.0.14 in my case) for the qbittorrent-vpn docker. No other method works. I have tried qbittorrent, qbittorrent-vpn, my local machine ip etc. This isn't the right behavior for Plexguide/PGblitz, so I wonder how we fix this? Any ideas?

FYI I've also added the traefik.docker.network:bridged fix into portioner to make the web-ui she properly

Thanks!

@drpegasus who was your response referencing? Hard to determine without being quoted.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending