NZBGet - Advantages of NZBGET? | PlexGuide.com

NZBGet Advantages of NZBGET?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drobo10

Experienced
Original poster
Jan 17, 2018
Does anyone have any good advantages of NZBGEt over SAB. Longtime SAB user.

pentaganos

Active
Jan 17, 2018
From what I hear NZBGet is faster and less buggy according to most of the guys that use NZBGet, don't take my word for it as I have only used NZBGet.

Pent

Drobo10

Experienced
Original poster
Jan 17, 2018
I’m trying it. My problem with SAB is the left over files that it generates

Caddy

Experienced
Jan 19, 2018
there is a setting to delete those files. I have been using sab for years and have never had left over file problems.

tho have considered switching to NZBget as sab latelly seems to have a processing cap and takes forever to unrar movies.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
there is a setting to delete those files. I have been using sab for years and have never had left over file problems.

tho have considered switching to NZBget as sab latelly seems to have a processing cap and takes forever to unrar movies.
I switched over to NZBGet. @trustyfox or @The Creator convinced me and notice it speed much faster at unpacking and getting things moving. A few years ago, NZBGet always crashed for me, but that was using windows.

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
I used Sab for a long time and had no issues maxing my connection 24/7, but it’s not the most efficient option and you tend to need to tweak it to play nicely, it works though. Try both and see what you prefer (same with the rutorrent/deluge/transmission debate).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending