Intro - Aethernal - Will this work? | PlexGuide.com

Intro Aethernal - Will this work?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

b101marc

Citizen
Original poster
Donor
Donor
Jul 11, 2018
Hello all,

I'm not currently using PlexGuide but have looked in to it for some time. I was often very intimidated by it so wanted to learn more before I dropped in to the waters and I think I'm *finally* ready. I have been looking online at virtual machines and found https://aethernal.host/ which is run by the same people who operate Bytesized Hosting.

In the opinion of this forum, would their cloud based virtual machines be able to run PlexGuide running a Plex Server, xTeve, Radarr, Sonarr, Deluge, Tautulli, and OMBI? I already have a google drive which all of my media is stored on.

For the VM I was looking at 15,000MB of RAM (10 Core) which I would imagine is enough to run this without issue via Docker.

Thank you in advance for any guidance you may be able to provide. I'm looking forward to joining your community.

b101marc

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
Not personally used them, but the spec's you posted don't sound awful, a lot of us use Hetzner Cloud as it's cheap and you can scale up easily.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending