Discussion - After deploy traefik using cloudflare, apps lost connection with each other | PlexGuide.com

Discussion After deploy traefik using cloudflare, apps lost connection with each other

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
ok, well hetzner offers a backup box but I have never purchased one; have your purchased the back box (which is just space on a separate lund I think.)
I have not, however, not sure how much hdd space you have total, but I'm guessing theres some items that can be cleared to make space, e.g. nzb downloads, torrent downloads, etc. It essentially need to be about as much, or maybe a little more free space than your largest container I believe.

syebrexsr

Experienced+
Donor
Patron
May 22, 2020
ok - I will make sure I have the correct free space, and give it a go.

I am not a Linux person but I am learning, how do I get that info on my container sizes, load up portainer?

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
ssh into your host. You can get a total size of all app data, or per container.
Total:
Code:
df -h /opt/appdata
or per container
Code:
ls /opt/appdata
The above will give you a list of containers which have appdata. So lets say you want to determine how large the plex container is, you would do
Code:
df -h /opt/appdata/plex
No worries, I'm fairly new to linux too. That's why we have a community to help, learn and share. Anyone whos is making an effort to learn more is always good in my book. I learn something new everyday. :)
-Ed

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending