Another mediamanager (tinyMediaManager) | PlexGuide.com

Another mediamanager (tinyMediaManager)

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

PonsterManda

Experienced
Original poster
Staff
Apr 26, 2019
Hi, ive just found out this TinyMediaManager which is a manager/scraper/renamer for movies and series.
Never heard of it before, and im really suprised how good it works.

Its able to scrape metadata and download the trailer for the movies en rename it to -trailer so Plex can pick it up.
My library now has movies trailers available without the use of Plex Pass.

Reactions: 1 users

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
bookmarked to see if possible for future use

Breit12

Citizen
Patron
May 23, 2020
Been using this one for years after finding it on the Kodi forums. Best by far and and is updated quite frequently.

Jun 24, 2020
I've been using this for a couple years now, and it's great. They recently did a major version upgrade, which didn't go too smooth in my case. I've never found a movie management software I like (radarr, couchpotato, etc) so I just manually download movies using nzbhydra, and then rename, and grab all the metadata using tinymediamanager. Works great, and I really like it. It automatically grabs subtitles, and a whole bunch of other metadata as well.

Reactions: 1 user

Squid00

Citizen
Apr 18, 2020
I've yet to really get stuck into this, but it looks super promising.

The ability to generate .NFO's is a killer feature, and the file/folder renaming options go way beyond what radarr et al offer.

You will need to change some variables in the docker environment file if your resolution isn't 1080p, but this is easily done via portainer.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending