Register & Join Our Community Today!

Register Log in

YouTube Video Ansible & Docker - Quick 101 Video Demo

After Signup, PM Admin9705 for a 20% Discount Voucher
Thread starter #1

Admin9705

Administrator
Co-Founder
A Quick 101 demo on Docker & Ansible. This is just to give you an idea of how it works!

[ Click Here ] for the YouTube Video!

Last edited:

barryclamsworth

PG Elite
Partner
Fantastic! I learned so much from this one short video. That explained almost everything I wasn't getting.

I know a bit of yaml (#$&ing spaces and formatting), a bit of docker-compose and now I have the gist of ansible. I'd already downloaded the repo and tried to understand it but the little things make the difference. I am sure there are plenty of github videos out there already but that's another thing I guess I am in the same place you were six months ago, the little bit you said went a long way.

Thank you so much.

Oh - and a really handy atom or notepad++ tip - for yaml set your tab key to 2 spaces.

Thread starter #4
OP
OP
Admin9705

Admin9705

Administrator
Co-Founder
Definitely gonna be watching this soon! Your videos are really information and helpful!
The smarter everyone gets, the more you spot errors in the program itself :D but you also gain an awesome skill

Fantastic! I learned so much from this one short video. That explained almost everything I wasn't getting.

I know a bit of yaml (#$&ing spaces and formatting), a bit of docker-compose and now I have the gist of ansible. I'd already downloaded the repo and tried to understand it but the little things make the difference. I am sure there are plenty of github videos out there already but that's another thing I guess I am in the same place you were six months ago, the little bit you said went a long way.

Thank you so much.

Oh - and a really handy atom or notepad++ tip - for yaml set your tab key to 2 spaces.
Thanks, that made it worth it :D was super drained about to pass out before finishing that one :D. The good thing is you have scripts here to bounce against. Thanks again!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.