Welcome to PlexGuide.com

Register & Join Our Community Today!

Register Log in

Ansible & Docker - Quick 101 Video Demo

Read Deiteq's (Cofounder) Review & For a Discount Voucher!

Similar threads

Read Deiteq's (Cofounder) Review & For a Discount Voucher!

barryclamsworth

PG Captain
Super Moderator
Fantastic! I learned so much from this one short video. That explained almost everything I wasn't getting.

I know a bit of yaml (#$&ing spaces and formatting), a bit of docker-compose and now I have the gist of ansible. I'd already downloaded the repo and tried to understand it but the little things make the difference. I am sure there are plenty of github videos out there already but that's another thing I guess I am in the same place you were six months ago, the little bit you said went a long way.

Thank you so much.

Oh - and a really handy atom or notepad++ tip - for yaml set your tab key to 2 spaces.

Thread starter #4
OP
OP
Admin9705

Admin9705

Administrator
Co-Founder
Definitely gonna be watching this soon! Your videos are really information and helpful!
The smarter everyone gets, the more you spot errors in the program itself :D but you also gain an awesome skill

Fantastic! I learned so much from this one short video. That explained almost everything I wasn't getting.

I know a bit of yaml (#$&ing spaces and formatting), a bit of docker-compose and now I have the gist of ansible. I'd already downloaded the repo and tried to understand it but the little things make the difference. I am sure there are plenty of github videos out there already but that's another thing I guess I am in the same place you were six months ago, the little bit you said went a long way.

Thank you so much.

Oh - and a really handy atom or notepad++ tip - for yaml set your tab key to 2 spaces.
Thanks, that made it worth it :D was super drained about to pass out before finishing that one :D. The good thing is you have scripts here to bounce against. Thanks again!