What's new
PlexGuide.com

Register a free account today to become a Plex Guide Member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

YouTube Video Ansible & Docker - Quick 101 Video Demo

A Quick 101 demo on Docker & Ansible. This is just to give you an idea of how it works!

[ Click Here ] for the YouTube Video!

Last edited:
Admin9705

Comments

barryclamsworth

Tech Support
Staff member
Tech Support
Donation Sponsor
Reactions
66 0 0
Fantastic! I learned so much from this one short video. That explained almost everything I wasn't getting.

I know a bit of yaml (#$&ing spaces and formatting), a bit of docker-compose and now I have the gist of ansible. I'd already downloaded the repo and tried to understand it but the little things make the difference. I am sure there are plenty of github videos out there already but that's another thing I guess I am in the same place you were six months ago, the little bit you said went a long way.

Thank you so much.

Oh - and a really handy atom or notepad++ tip - for yaml set your tab key to 2 spaces.

OP
OP
Admin9705

Admin9705

Administrator
Staff member
Co-Founder
Reactions
265 1 1
Definitely gonna be watching this soon! Your videos are really information and helpful!
The smarter everyone gets, the more you spot errors in the program itself :D but you also gain an awesome skill

Fantastic! I learned so much from this one short video. That explained almost everything I wasn't getting.

I know a bit of yaml (#$&ing spaces and formatting), a bit of docker-compose and now I have the gist of ansible. I'd already downloaded the repo and tried to understand it but the little things make the difference. I am sure there are plenty of github videos out there already but that's another thing I guess I am in the same place you were six months ago, the little bit you said went a long way.

Thank you so much.

Oh - and a really handy atom or notepad++ tip - for yaml set your tab key to 2 spaces.
Thanks, that made it worth it :D was super drained about to pass out before finishing that one :D. The good thing is you have scripts here to bounce against. Thanks again!

Use Promo Code: T9JPKKRMJVPCQQ6
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.