Discussion - any way of getting pg to mount 2 T-Drives | PlexGuide.com

Discussion any way of getting pg to mount 2 T-Drives

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

pazler2k18

Experienced
Original poster
Jul 4, 2018
hey. my friend as shared his. Team drive with me. and i am wanting to mout. get service accounts added. and then transfer my stuff to his, if that is possible. if so could some 1 please help with setting it up please.
so i am wanting 2 T-Drive mounting on to my server. so i can copy stuff from my T-drive to his.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
It’s possible in PG X Beta, but what is it that your doing. If just running plex and using some nubs, not problematic.

pazler2k18

Experienced
Original poster
Jul 4, 2018
It’s possible in PG X Beta, but what is it that your doing. If just running plex and using some nubs, not problematic.
it fine now mate :) but i have been following up on the PG X. and it looks great mate, i can't wait for release tbh.
also i have noticed. every file. that downloads into /mnt/downloads. is uploaded to my T-drive. and that is using more. upload bandwidth. should it only move files that put into my T-drive folders. e.g /mnt/unionfs/plex/movies/ and not /mnt/unionfs/nzb/.

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
As you don’t appear to have the same file path layout as someone would who is running PG, it works slightly differently for you. For PG using SAB and movies as an example, SAB downloads to mnt/incomplete/SABnzb/folder_name/ when it finishes, it unpacks to mnt/downloads/SABnzb/folder_name/ then it’s moved to mnt/move/movies/folder_name/ and is uploaded to your team drive, it then shows up under mnt/unionfs/movies/folder name.

pazler2k18

Experienced
Original poster
Jul 4, 2018
As you don’t appear to have the same file path layout as someone would who is running PG, it works slightly differently for you. For PG using SAB and movies as an example, SAB downloads to mnt/incomplete/SABnzb/folder_name/ when it finishes, it unpacks to mnt/downloads/SABnzb/folder_name/ then it’s moved to mnt/move/movies/folder_name/ and is uploaded to your team drive, it then shows up under mnt/unionfs/movies/folder name.
yes my sabs down download to that location. and when completed it goes to /mnt/downloads/nzb/movies/
but i can see on the PGUI that it is uploading files from /nzb/movies/ i have no idea why.

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
Three options:
  1. You have modified PG’s paths.
  2. You are giving us the wrong paths.
  3. You aren’t running PG.

I know from your previous SAB post which one seems the most likely, but whichever one it is, you’re making helping you more difficult than it needs to be. On PG mnt/nzb contains gzip backups of items in the queue and the watch folder where nzb’s land before they go to the queue, no media files, forks of PG do things slightly differently and have slightly different folder structure.

pazler2k18

Experienced
Original poster
Jul 4, 2018
Three options:
  1. You have modified PG’s paths.
  2. You are giving us the wrong paths.
  3. You aren’t running PG.

I know from your previous SAB post which one seems the most likely, but whichever one it is, you’re making helping you more difficult than it needs to be. On PG mnt/nzb contains gzip backups of items in the queue and the watch folder where nzb’s land before they go to the queue, no media files, forks of PG do things slightly differently and have slightly different folder structure.
look. ye i have 1 PG installed and a fork installed on a different server. but the 1 i am talking about is PG that is setup on my download server. here is 2 screen shots.
1. of sabs folders
2. SSH to show i am using PG on my download server.

Attachments

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending