Anyone successfully using Bazarr | PlexGuide.com

Anyone successfully using Bazarr

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

fyrstrm

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
May 1, 2020
My Bazarr though seemingly linked correctly with Sonarr and Radarr will not pull any subs period. I don’t know why. I’ve selected like 7 different providers and it never finds and loads any. This is truly Bazaar. Pardon the pun. I’m all ears to hear how you’ve got it working.

cheers,

fyrstrm

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
Mine works fine but keep in mind opensubs and other providers have daily limits for downloads for free and premium accounts. Make sure you have it set to default enabled for sonarr and radarr, and that you are monitoring shows/movies in bazaar. If you kick off a manual search does it work?

fyrstrm

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
May 1, 2020
I think I've got it quasi working now. It seems a bit cludgy. I've also enabled the opensubs in plex which i think is helping too. It normally isn't needed but for the War of the Worlds series I did.

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
I think I've got it quasi working now. It seems a bit cludgy. I've also enabled the opensubs in plex which i think is helping too. It normally isn't needed but for the War of the Worlds series I did.
If definitely seems to work on its own schedule wrt searches and grabs and such. But once it's working it does its thing pretty well. The Plex plugin is nice too, but unfortunately that gets stored in the metadata, it doesn't side load next to the media. If you only utilize one Plex server this isn't a huge deal but if you use more than one media server instance it is nicer to sideload.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending