M

MrDoob

Original poster
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Aquaman (2018)

Tagline: Protector of the Deep

Genre: Action, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Adventure

Director: James Wan

Cast: Jason Momoa, Amber Heard, Willem Dafoe, Patrick Wilson, Nicole Kidman, Dolph Lundgren, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Temuera Morrison, Ludi Lin, Graham McTavish, Michael Beach, Julie Andrews, Djimon Hounsou, John Rhys-Davies, Randall Park, Natalia Safran, Leigh Whannell, Otis Dhanji, Kaan Guldur, Kekoa Kumano, Patrick Cox, Jon Quested, Winnie Mzembe, Connor Zegenhagen, Gabriella Petkova, Braden Lewis, Vincent B. Gorce, Sasha Dulics, Rhianna Palmer

Release: 2018-12-07

Runtime: 143

Plot: Arthur Curry learns that he is the heir to the underwater kingdom of Atlantis, and must step forward to lead his people and be a hero to the world.

M

MrDoob

Original poster

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Local time
5:11 AM
Jan 17, 2018
i was actually impressed with the movie. my wife saw it, but i believe it was reported they didn't achieve what they wanted and blamed super hero fatigue. the main character is a great actor and first seen him in Stargate Atlantis, which is a pretty good show because of him

timekills

Legendary Member
Staff
Donor
Local time
1:11 PM
Sep 12, 2018
Funny how my wife decided this was a superhero movie she wanted to watch too...I'm sure it's because she was a competitive swimmer and not anything to do with Jason Momoa.

Reactions: SirTranceALoT

SirTranceALoT

Legendary Member
Staff
Local time
11:11 AM
Jun 14, 2018
Funny how my wife decided this was a superhero movie she wanted to watch too...I'm sure it's because she was a competitive swimmer and not anything to do with Jason Momoa.
Yeah.... right.... haha

Reactions: MrDoob
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Maintenance Donations

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending