Register Log in

Ask for user variables at beginning of plexguide install

After Signup, PM Admin9705 for a 20% Discount Voucher
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

molesza

PG Veteran
I have a recommendation. Last night I started the plexguide script. Hoping to finish it this morning I went to the computer only to find that it was asking for the following user input.

1) online host name
2) user email address

Obviously it will sit there and wait for the input before proceeding with the next steps.

My suggestion is to have the plexguide script ask for these and any other variables it requires at the beginning of the install so that it can then be left overnight to run the entire script. Would be great if you could wake up to the plexguide menu interface instead of the script waiting for input.

Just a suggestion!

Similar threads

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
The reason it cannot is because ansible has to be installed for it to do so. I might be able to move it up a tiny bit. Good suggestion.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
I have a recommendation. Last night I started the plexguide script. Hoping to finish it this morning I went to the computer only to find that it was asking for the following user input.

1) online host name
2) user email address

Obviously it will sit there and wait for the input before proceeding with the next steps.

My suggestion is to have the plexguide script ask for these and any other variables it requires at the beginning of the install so that it can then be left overnight to run the entire script. Would be great if you could wake up to the plexguide menu interface instead of the script waiting for input.

Just a suggestion!
Not sure if you notice, but alot has changed up and what you said has influenced the install of the program over the course of time.

Read Deiteq's (Cofounder) Review & For a Discount Voucher!
Status
Not open for further replies.