Auto Start WordPress | PlexGuide.com

Auto Start WordPress

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

introvertmouse

Experienced+
Original poster
Apr 1, 2018
Hello,

I a running 8.1.5 on a Hetzner Cloud. I have install Traefik with GoDaddy and all is working : ) thank you Admin.

The only thing I am having trouble with is on a server restart, the WordPress container does not auto start. Since I am using this as my TLD for my users, I get a 404 error.

Is there a way to have fix / update pushing to auto start? Or am I missing something? the my sql contrainer does auto start.

thank you in advance, have a good day.

stay warm everyone in the northeast : )

Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
huh, never seen that issue, but I'll not it for testing. other than that bug, is it working well for you?

introvertmouse

Experienced+
Original poster
Apr 1, 2018
huh, never seen that issue, but I'll not it for testing. other than that bug, is it working well for you?
Yes. I am having some separate issues with RADARR (havent gottent to SONARR yet). I did a fresh install of 8.1.5 and used PGVault to restore backups from 7.x. Did fresh install, deployed apps, restored and redployed. NZBget seems to be the issues but still looking at now.

* FIXED NZBget SONARR thx for wiki : ) note to others, remove DEST directory if restoring from 7.x.

So all is well I suppose. I did look in portainer. the mysql does have a dropdown that says restart always where the wordpress just says none

Last edited:

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending