Respected Member
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Local time
3:33 AM
Feb 3, 2018
Not sure if this is the right section.

I’ve been thinking about 4K for tv and movies down the line.

Is there a way to ensure all 4K movies and tv shows are grabbed as they are released?

Is there an RSS feed for tv/movies that could be used with sonarr/radarr?

A wee bit down the line for me. I’m just set up thanks to @Lolmattylol so filling general content to start. But he’s going to help me set some 4K containers too, just thinking out loud for discussion really.

Reactions: Admin9705

Lolmattylol

Staff
Local time
3:33 AM
Jan 20, 2018
UK
Hey, this is possible, can add lists to radarr to auto grab movies, can do the same with profile set to 4k, can add trending lists and it will grab all the recent movies that are out at the minute, and when its released in 4k it will grab it.

Reactions: Qlogic and Cryptids

matt314159

Donor
Local time
9:33 PM
Nov 29, 2018
I've been building out my UHD library since getting blitz spun up (why did I stick with move for so long!) --have a library of about 430 titles now, but it's all been done by hand, adding them to radarr4k one by one.

Is there a list of movies that is limited to movies that have a UHD release? What I don't want is every movie added to radarr4k if there's not going to be a UHD release. For me it would be ideal if it was just UHD phsycal releases since I'm a remux hound.

Armin

Staff
Local time
10:33 PM
Mar 28, 2018

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Maintenance Donations

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!