Discussion - Blitz failing to deploy | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Blitz failing to deploy

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

TeoDaTank

Active
Original poster
Nov 17, 2018
UPDATE: The reason I give examples of EmailA and EmailB is in case that is the problem; I am trying to figure out how to properly leverage a permanant G-Drive with a rotating GCE.

GCE Setup - Logged into the GCE server trying to deploy PGBlitz - T Drive Encrypted.

I have 2 Google Accounts - 1 that is leveraging the free Credit (EmailA), and my normal Google Business Account (EmailB)

My initial setup:
API keys were generated under EmailA
The links to connect G/T Drive were clicked/auth'd as EmailB
-

My Secondary Setup:
API Keys were generated under EmailA
The links to connect G/T Drive were clicked/auth'd as EmailA
EmailB added EmailA as co-owner of the drive.

Both of these happen while under superuser do functionality, since I saw a similar thread that that was his issue.

I also am getting a weird error when I log into the GCE that mentions how I "Must have done it manually, and I didn't read the Wiki and don't have an NVME drive" - However, when I go to the site (That was automatically built via the process), I do have an NVME drive. Likely unrelated, but just mentioning it.

Appreciate any help.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I’m going to have to run a test later on. Mine works but unsure if others have the same issue.

TeoDaTank

Active
Original poster
Nov 17, 2018
I managed to resolve this by giving shared access between all Emails.

EmailA got Owner rights to GDrive
EmailB got Owner IAM rights to GCE.

I think the Wiki might need to give some workflows for GCE on 'which' account needs to agree to which OAuth, it's a bit confusing since we don't fully know which process is writing where (I would have assumed EmailA needs to be API Owner, with write access to EmailB's GDrive)

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
If you can amend any of it from your perspective, it would help. It’s open to do so.

TeoDaTank

Active
Original poster
Nov 17, 2018
Good to know - Once I feel like I understand it, I will update it. Right now I just mowed my way through it by Owner-ing everything which isn't right.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending