Booksonic and Airsonic/Subsonic | PlexGuide.com

Booksonic and Airsonic/Subsonic

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

DriverJC

Citizen
Original poster
Dec 1, 2019
I'm having a bit of a dilemma. I have a ton of Music and Audiobooks on my server and I would like to be able to listen to both, but have them both be streamed by a separate program.
Currently I have set up booksonic on my server and it is working flawlessly, however, once I install Airsonic (or Subsonic) I end up with issues.

After some research
Booksonic is communicating using 4050 (external port) and forwarding it to 4040 internal port, while airsonic is using 4040 (external port) forwarded to 4040 (internal port)

running the following command
Code:
ps aux | grep "airsonic"
gets me the following
Code:
ubuntu   23004  3.6 12.2 3005860 461844 ?      Sl   12:12   2:05 java -Dairsonic.defaultMusicFolder=/music -Dairsonic.defaultPlaylistFolder=/playlists -Dairsonic.defaultPodcastFolder=/podcasts -Dairsonic.home=/config -Djava.awt.headless=true -Dserver.contextPath=/ -Dserver.host=0.0.0.0 -Dserver.port=4040 -jar airsonic.war
while running the following command
Code:
ps aux | grep "booksonic"
Code:
ubuntu   21777  1.2  6.9 2945164 263912 ?      Ssl  12:45   0:21 java -Dsubsonic.home=/config -Dsubsonic.defaultPodcastFolder=/podcasts -Dsubsonic.defaultMusicFolder=/books -jar /usr/share/java/jetty-runner.jar --host 0.0.0.0 --port 4040 --path / booksonic.war
As you can see both airsonic and booksonic are listening on the same port. Is there away to change the port?

Thanks
Joel

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending