Original poster
Donor
Local time
10:28 PM
Nov 29, 2018
PG Version
Server Type
Remote - Dedicated Server
I'm running into an issue where I'd like to set up the community apps sonarr4k and radarr4k with NZB360. I'd like to disable the Shield/OAUTH for them so the app can access them, but using the PG Shield functions, they are not listed for 3 > 1 > 3 > Disable PGShield for a single app or Enable PGShield for a single app. I tried both, thinking maybe I could Enable and then subsequently Disable. They're missing from both.

I did a little forum reading and someone mentioned a workaround was to simply remove the OAUTH tag in portainer, but I'm not seeing that tag on any of my Images, so must be missing a step.

Hetzner EX-42 dedi server running PG 8.7.5.

Could anybody walk me through disabling OAUTH on these two community apps? I'd be nice to be able to control the 4k content from my phone as well.

PlexFan

Respected Member
Staff
Local time
11:28 PM
Aug 8, 2019
Docker stop oauth
Docker rm oauth

Reactions: matt314159

matt314159

Original poster
Donor
Local time
Nov 29, 2018
Is that going to remove oauth across all my containers though? I still want it on quite a few of them, I just need to have nzbget, ombi, and the arrs unprotected.

Or is there a derivation of this command to do it specifically on certain containers and I'm just to dense to put the pieces together.

Cthe1

Respected Member
Local time
5:28 AM
Mar 5, 2019
Denmark
Please make a screenshot of the Labels for radarr4k in Portainer.

If oauth is active on the container, there should be a traefik.frontend.auth.forward.address to http://oauth:4181.
Post automatically merged:

Glad you figured it out :)

The Duplicate/Edit option is the key (y)
Post automatically merged:

Not sure, couldn't find the button last time i made a thread :)

Maybe @Admin9705 can help here?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: matt314159

matt314159

Original poster
Donor
Local time
Nov 29, 2018
Yeah it's actually there, I was looking at "Images" and not "Containers" last night.

1573478266846.png

Is it easy to remove a label from the image? I don't see any obvious 'edit' style buttons so will have to do some more reading about that part of it. For now though I need to get off to work. I'll check in a few times throughout the day though. Thanks!

EDIT - Nevermind I think I figured it out. I went to edit the container, removed the line with the oauth label, then redeployed it replacing the old one. Accessing it via incognito no longer asks for google OAUTH. I think this is solved. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cthe1

matt314159

Original poster
Donor
Local time
Nov 29, 2018
Do you know how to mark a thread as "solved" in this forum? I no longer have an edit option on the OP but would like to tag it as solved if I can.

Reactions: timetrex

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Staff online

Maintenance Donations

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending