Discussion - Can't Find Server OAuth | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Can't Find Server OAuth

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

DomesticWarlord

Citizen
Original poster
Nov 26, 2019
Hey guys, wonder if someone could help me with an issue I'm running into. Setting up PGBlitz for the first time. I think I've got everything running correctly, I can go to Ombi.mydomain.com and access it just fine. From the local machine I can do localhost:9000 and access portainer just fine, but when I go to portainer.mydomain.com it pulls up the login page for OAuth (like it should,) I log in, and then it gives me an error "Safari can't find the server 'OAuth.mydomain.com". I double checked to make sure I had OAuth as a cname in Cloudflare. Does it use a port that I need to forward in my router like the other things? Any ideas?

prillygoat

Citizen
Dec 10, 2019
For troubleshooting can you add an entry to your /etc/hosts file on your PC or laptop to point oauth.mydomain.com to the proper internal IP address? I added a static entry to my local nameserver (pihole) to get around this when inside my home network.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending