Change emergency disk space limit | PlexGuide.com

Change emergency disk space limit

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

bigdork

Citizen+
Original poster
Aug 20, 2019
Somewhere during setup, I believe there was a prompt for a minimum disk space trigger that shuts down nzb/torrent downloaders to prevent disk filling up. I inevitably set this too low, so some season packs are filling disk while unpacking and I can not find where to change this setting. Can anyone point me in the right direction? TIA

houseofpaul

Citizen+
Jan 12, 2019
Somewhere during setup, I believe there was a prompt for a minimum disk space trigger that shuts down nzb/torrent downloaders to prevent disk filling up. I inevitably set this too low, so some season packs are filling disk while unpacking and I can not find where to change this setting. Can anyone point me in the right direction? TIA
In nzbget goto settings, under download queue there is a disk space setting that pauses the download if you run out of space

bigdork

Citizen+
Original poster
Aug 20, 2019
In nzbget goto settings, under download queue there is a disk space setting that pauses the download if you run out of space
Right, but I also use QBitTorrent and inevitably IPT/TL will release a 200GB season pack overnight and i wake up to a full file system.

There’s a mechanism in PG (I don’t know where) that will stop THE NZBGet/sabnzb and/or wbittorrent/rtorrent/transmission DOCKERS when a minimum free space threshold is reached. I would like to increase this threshold.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Right, but I also use QBitTorrent and inevitably IPT/TL will release a 200GB season pack overnight and i wake up to a full file system.

There’s a mechanism in PG (I don’t know where) that will stop THE NZBGet/sabnzb and/or wbittorrent/rtorrent/transmission DOCKERS when a minimum free space threshold is reached. I would like to increase this threshold.
Lol you can’t. It’s at 3GB. If your disk is full full, sometimes you can no longer ssh in. It was meant for more that reason. In PGX, we’ll allow changes and etc.

Reactions: 1 user

bigdork

Citizen+
Original poster
Aug 20, 2019
Lol you can’t. It’s at 3GB. If your disk is full full, sometimes you can no longer ssh in. It was meant for more that reason. In PGX, we’ll allow changes and etc.
Oof. Alright, I will set a schedule in qbittorrent for now to not download overnight, and wait patiently for PGX. Might I request it also terminate any running unrar processes? That's what's catching me with these huge season packs, not the download but the "period" when there's duplicate data during the unpack. Never happens with NZBs, because nzbget has it's own setting that I've set much higher than 3GB. I'll manage either way, but I can't imagine I'm the only one dealing with this problem. :D

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
So your client is filling the drive and you want your OS to stop it? If your client doesn’t have a minimum space option (I’m genuinely amazed that this isn’t a standard feature), then i’d be looking at a client that did.

bigdork

Citizen+
Original poster
Aug 20, 2019
So your client is filling the drive and you want your OS to stop it? If your client doesn’t have a minimum space option (I’m genuinely amazed that this isn’t a standard feature), then i’d be looking at a client that did.
I was asking for with help configuration of a known feature in PG, not the OS. I agree, should be standard feature of any clients included in PG, but it's not in qbittorrent or rutorrent. Admin9705's response was helpful. Thanks.

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
I was asking for with help configuration of a known feature in PG, not the OS. I agree, should be standard feature of any clients included in PG, but it's not in qbittorrent or rutorrent. Admin9705's response was helpful. Thanks.
Unless rutorrent have removed pyrotorque and rtorrent.rc minimum disk space/stop flags, that’s simply not true.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending