TV Review - Chernobyl | PlexGuide.com

TV Review Chernobyl

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Zippy

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Feb 22, 2018
4.83 star(s) Rating: 4.83/5 6 Votes
Title: Chernobyl

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2019-05-06

Creator: Craig Mazin

Cast: Jared Harris, Stellan Skarsgård, Emily Watson, Paul Ritter, Jessie Buckley, Adrian Rawlins, Con O'Neill

Overview: A dramatization of the true story of one of the worst man-made catastrophes in history, the catastrophic nuclear accident at Chernobyl. A tale of the brave men and women who sacrificed to save Europe from unimaginable disaster.

Zippy

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Feb 22, 2018
A live reenactment of the events that took place at Chernobyl. Half way through episode two and I strongly recommend it to anyone who has interests in a show like this.

Reactions: 2 users

nachobel

Experienced+
Staff
Donor
Feb 2, 2019
I've heard great things about this from multiple people...will have to check out! Thanks Zippy

Reactions: 1 users

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Nice will check out this weekend

Kn0s

Experienced
Sep 30, 2018
It’s amazing! I was watching with my jaw dropped the whole time. It’s just a mind blowing piece of history.

Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
ugh, still keep forgetting to watch. it's on tonight!

Kn0s

Experienced
Sep 30, 2018
Don't know what it is about radiation, it's just scary AF. worse than any horror movie. Can sort of remember the vibe around this time from when i was a kid.

Teflocarbon

Citizen
Donor
Feb 6, 2019
The show is incredible.
Excellent writing and really a look into what the Soviet Union was like and its secrecy.
Really a great watch.

• Love

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
There was another show; jerrico that had all the radiation I was pissed they just outright stopped it. Was a few years back.

ThePud

Citizen
Apr 11, 2020
After watching this, I ended up watching another 4 Chernobyl documentaries lol one about how the built the sarcophagus to contain the radiation was good.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I felt like we are living this from part of the Coronavirus slow info rollout. Thank God for reddit.

thefireman

Experienced
May 3, 2020
Couldn't stand to watch this. To many bad memories, even even don't live anywhere close to where it happened.

I just wonder why any1 would want to watch this?

ch1p2014

Experienced+
Donor
Sep 8, 2018
i visited chernobyl last august went on a genuine tour, what a place some parts still hold a lot of radiation like the red forest but since building the sarcophagus you can get right close.
i purchased a counter so not to take any risks, unfortunately chernobyl has totally been vandalised with looters stealing the materials.

Great documentary, but sadly a horrific disaster

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
i visited chernobyl last august went on a genuine tour, what a place some parts still hold a lot of radiation like the red forest but since building the sarcophagus you can get right close.
i purchased a counter so not to take any risks, unfortunately chernobyl has totally been vandalised with looters stealing the materials.

Great documentary, but sadly a horrific disaster
Must of been a great trip, indirectly of course :D

ch1p2014

Experienced+
Donor
Sep 8, 2018
yes, the weekend was more than enough.. stayed in kiev what a lovely city and very clean, spent a day visiting check points, observing the woodpecker then the power plant,
Great experience - another todo ticked off

TV show information provided by The Movie Database

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending