Solved - [Cloudflare] Analytics - Has my server been compromised? | PlexGuide.com

Solved [Cloudflare] Analytics - Has my server been compromised?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenzo86

Active
Original poster
Feb 15, 2019
Hi guys,

I was just taking a look at the analytics page on my cloudflare that is linked to the pgblitz server and it shoulds "11 unique total visitors" in the last 24, when there really should only be 2 people accessing the server. Am I right in thinking my server has been compromised??

1566759024761.png

Last edited:

PlexPlex

Experienced
Staff
Aug 8, 2019
It’s possible means that scripts bots scanning the internet could be involved. It doesn’t mean it’s compromised, it just means that 11 hits reached your destination but not necessarily within the server.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I use CF but with the i have the $20 month firewall service that provides details or provides better security. I forgot how the free one works. Plex has logs but unsure how to find access and you probably type in google Linux server access log in google as a start. I haven’t dwelled into this but sounds like a good research topic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending