Discussion - Cloudflare DNS stopped working | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Cloudflare DNS stopped working

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

syebrexsr

Experienced+
Original poster
Donor
Patron
May 22, 2020
DNS had been working for a little bit, all of a sudden it stopped. I can ping my servers static IP, but I am unable to ping mydomain.net. I deleted all the records and now have an A recording pointing mydomain.com to my servers IP, does not work? Any idea where I could look, my domains are registered at one place and pointing to the Cloudflare NS servers.

It does not make sense to me "Bangs head"

gadgethome

Veteran
Staff
Donor
Dec 28, 2018
DNS had been working for a little bit, all of a sudden it stopped. I can ping my servers static IP, but I am unable to ping mydomain.net. I deleted all the records and now have an A recording pointing mydomain.com to my servers IP, does not work? Any idea where I could look, my domains are registered at one place and pointing to the Cloudflare NS servers.

It does not make sense to me "Bangs head"
Can you do a screenshot of your cloudflare records and post on here. Obscure your IP address.

syebrexsr

Experienced+
Original poster
Donor
Patron
May 22, 2020
Can you do a screenshot of your cloudflare records and post on here. Obscure your IP address.
Thank you for your response; it looks like my domain was put on hold for payment, don't like addmitting that it was somthing that could have been so simple.

I am pasting basicly how I have mine setup with bogus info below.
1593093859821.png

syebrexsr

Experienced+
Original poster
Donor
Patron
May 22, 2020
No, I am paying it up today then I will post back.
Post automatically merged:

DNS is working now, it was the payment to my provider issue, missed the email.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending