Discussion - Cloudflare Warp+ VPN | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Cloudflare Warp+ VPN

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

justinglock40

Experienced
Original poster
May 27, 2018
Could this possible be a solution for streaming over cloudflare without having to setup up proxies and DNS rules.

And adding custom urls to Plex for access over CFScreenshot_20190925-200445_1111.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

DeadPool

Elite
Staff
May 2, 2018
was thinking the same thing..
i will read up

justinglock40

Experienced
Original poster
May 27, 2018
With WARP+ testing on speedtest using my phone I got 320mbps down. Upload was dead ( less than 5mbps) so may not be good unless they can further optimize. And I have tried on my wired desktop yet.

My home connection is 1g down/50m up. Tested in S10+

PonsterManda

Experienced
Staff
Apr 26, 2019
Sounds dangerous, giving CF access to your DNS-requests is one thing. Giving them access to your entire network activity..

Reactions: 1 user

ItherNiT

Citizen
Oct 22, 2019
But if I'm already using CF to for the majority of PG activity, I'm hoping this is a cheaper alternative to paying the Argo (CDN) fees.

I've used the warp+ on my pc with wiregaurd before and can say definitively that my experience to twitch and some other sites are dramatically improved (Perks of living in Africa) . That's why I was wondering if someone else might have tried it before, I'll probably give it a try when work isn't as busy.

I'll report back with positive results (hopefully)

rmrf

Citizen
Donor
Donor
Jun 4, 2020
I had a chance to use it briefly, but it split traffic for me. I had a much better connection to Wireguard (through Mullvad) with a Gigabit connection.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending