Completed Downloads in mnt/move? | PlexGuide.com

Completed Downloads in mnt/move?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

nwalters810

Active
Original poster
Feb 7, 2019
First off...this PG is amazing! Incredible work to those of you making this happen!

Anyhow, I've got files being downloaded in NZBGet and imported into Sonarr just fine. The directory in Sonarr for the files shows being in the unionfs/tv. However, when I go to mnt/move to see the files awaiting upload. only the series/season folder appears, but the actual media item within it is missing. Is there a delay before the media item appears in mnt/move?

The file does appear in Plex properly, too.

Last edited:

UncleBuck

Elite
Staff
Dec 21, 2018
I am having this issue as well. I can't be sure exactly when it started but it may be since I updated my rclone to 1.46.

nwalters810

Active
Original poster
Feb 7, 2019
I am having this issue as well. I can't be sure exactly when it started but it may be since I updated my rclone to 1.46.
So are these files essentially just taking up space on your disk? Have you been able to figure out where unionfs is actually pulling the file from, since it should only have write perm from "move", correct?

UncleBuck

Elite
Staff
Dec 21, 2018
@nwalters810 Can you check if it was uploaded to your gdrive? I had some that uploaded and then didn't delete and one that has not uploaded at all.

UncleBuck

Elite
Staff
Dec 21, 2018
For me it seems to be hit or miss. I just downloaded an episode and it didn't get stuck in /mnt/move.

I do have an episode that has been sitting in /mnt/move since about 4 hours ago. I looked at the pgblitz.log file and there is no sign of that file being processed or any errors. Last time that particular show appears in the log is from last weeks episode. So for some reason pgblitz is not recognizing that the file exists in /mnt/move/tv

S

subse7en

It's likely because it already uploaded....

Check the logs, pgmove or pgblitz

S

subse7en

There's also tons of fakes going around that obviously can't be imported.

UncleBuck

Elite
Staff
Dec 21, 2018
@subse7en It's not a fake and was already imported by arr and moved to /mnt/move. This is a weekly series and I can see in the pgblitz logs that the episode from a week ago was transferred to my tdrive just fine. In that log there is absolutely no sign that it ever attempted to move this weeks episode to the tdrive. I have also confirmed the episode does not currently exist on my tdrive.

pgblitz is definitely acting a little erratic the last couple of days.

S

subse7en

@subse7en It's not a fake and was already imported by arr and moved to /mnt/move. This is a weekly series and I can see in the pgblitz logs that the episode from a week ago was transferred to my tdrive just fine. In that log there is absolutely no sign that it ever attempted to move this weeks episode to the tdrive. I have also confirmed the episode does not currently exist on my tdrive.

pgblitz is definitely acting a little erratic the last couple of days.
Redeploy your mounts, then check pgblitz. Make sure your rclone version is 1.46, run rclone --version.

There's always a reason, such as dupe folder for the download you're trying to upload.

Read this https://github.com/Admin9705/PlexGuide.com-The-Awesome-Plex-Server/wiki/Common-Issues

Last edited by a moderator:

UncleBuck

Elite
Staff
Dec 21, 2018
@subse7en

You're right there is always a reason. We are trying to figure out the reason.

I had redeployed my mounts this morning but the problem persisted. I just redeployed them again and the file uploaded.

The fact that I had redeployed my mounts once and it didn't work and now it did means that either something is causing things to act erratically or there was an update to something since I last redeployed. I will keep an eye on the folder to see if there is any further unwanted behavior.

S

subse7en

The script is just an rclone call. It's possible it updated your rclone to 1.46, some people had a bugged beta. Did you check that before you did it

UncleBuck

Elite
Staff
Dec 21, 2018
I updated my rclone to 1.46 in the last couple of days as per the 8.4.6 change log. I redeploy my mounts after every update so I did so at that time and this morning as part of my troubleshooting of this issue.

All seems to be working now so I will just keep an eye on it.

S

subse7en

There was someone that said once you hit the limit of all your keys, it won't reset unless you redeploy or reboot.

Could that have been the case? I haven't ran into that myself.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending