NZBGet - Completed downloads sitting in mnt/downloads/nzbget/tv | PlexGuide.com

NZBGet Completed downloads sitting in mnt/downloads/nzbget/tv

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

nwalters810

Active
Original poster
Feb 7, 2019
All of a sudden I've got lots of completed downloads sitting in mnt/downloads/nzbget/tv and Sonarr is not grabbing them. I've included pics of my directories. It was working before with no changes made. Any ideas?

remotemappings.pngmnt:downloads:nzbget:tv.png

UncleBuck

Elite
Staff
Dec 21, 2018
Sonarr and radarr are responsible for moving the files out of /mnt/download to /mnt/unionfs (/mnt/move). I either need the status from sonarr/radarr or we need to look at the debug logs from those apps.

Is there an orange icon next to the download? If so hover over it and what does it say?

1550007244849.png

S

subse7en

Check the contents of the folders.

Usenet is getting lots of fakes that obviously arr can't import

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
honestly, i never had the problem with prior versions; just feedback (not helpful - tracking) :D haven't deploy new stuff, but will do myself soon

captngimpy

Experienced+
Staff
Mar 14, 2018
I have seen the fakes lately also. Saw a post on r/Plex the other day about it got to looking at a few files the all seem to be released by eVo some of them had the name in parentheses. And most were web-dl. Inside the folder would be avi.lnk that was what the size should be along with a nfo file a txt file advertising a torrent site and a sample file.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending