Discussion - Confused Noob - please help | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Confused Noob - please help

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

cwrigh08

Citizen
Original poster
Feb 18, 2019
So, I'm trying to install and made it to the point where I need OAuth Keys. Tried following the wiki and watching the youtube video but nothing covered what I am seeing. When I click credentials, then create credentials, then OAuth Client ID it leads me to creating an OAuth consent screen with "To create an OAuth client ID, you must first set a product name on the consent screen" when I select this it takes me to a new screen with a bunch of options that I'm not sure on. Any help you can lend is appreciated. Screen shots attached.

Second pic delete
MrDoob | MOD
RULE 1 never post a Domain /Email or IP address

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I have to make a new video. The program makes the keys for you now.

tjc516

Citizen
Donor
Feb 26, 2019
Admin i hate to be a pain but could you give a little more info on how it automatically creates them now? Under Key Management i've added my account and project but after that nothing works and i know its me. Client ID and Secret Key are still empty. I try to create keys but it complains about tdrive and gdrive and to check the wiki, i think youre still migrating though so i cant find info on it.

On a side note this project is amazing the amount of time you put into this must be staggering. Thank you.

tjc516

Citizen
Donor
Feb 26, 2019
Sorry, please disregard i believe i was able to figure it out. Simple enough setup the consent page as internal, name the application and set the domain. After that you can create the client id and secret keys.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending