Discussion Confused Noob - please help

cwrigh08

Original poster
Local time
2:40 PM
Feb 18, 2019
So, I'm trying to install and made it to the point where I need OAuth Keys. Tried following the wiki and watching the youtube video but nothing covered what I am seeing. When I click credentials, then create credentials, then OAuth Client ID it leads me to creating an OAuth consent screen with "To create an OAuth client ID, you must first set a product name on the consent screen" when I select this it takes me to a new screen with a bunch of options that I'm not sure on. Any help you can lend is appreciated. Screen shots attached.

Second pic delete
MrDoob | MOD
RULE 1 never post a Domain /Email or IP address

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: Admin9705

tjc516

Donor
Local time
4:40 PM
Feb 26, 2019
Admin i hate to be a pain but could you give a little more info on how it automatically creates them now? Under Key Management i've added my account and project but after that nothing works and i know its me. Client ID and Secret Key are still empty. I try to create keys but it complains about tdrive and gdrive and to check the wiki, i think youre still migrating though so i cant find info on it.

On a side note this project is amazing the amount of time you put into this must be staggering. Thank you.

tjc516

Donor
Local time
4:40 PM
Feb 26, 2019
Sorry, please disregard i believe i was able to figure it out. Simple enough setup the consent page as internal, name the application and set the domain. After that you can create the client id and secret keys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.