Radarr - connection refused on radarr4k | PlexGuide.com

Radarr connection refused on radarr4k

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Bugger

Citizen
Original poster
Jul 30, 2018
Hi all,

whenever I install a core app, it works smoothly but when I try to install radarr4k for example, I cannot access it after install...
It's like my connection is refused. Do I need to activate something special, like a port ? I use myserveip:7874 and it doesn't work while radarr on myserveip:7878 works fine

any ideas ?

Uy9KC7OP2R2yn6TZVSMP

Active
Staff
Mar 2, 2018
Think I figured it out, did you by any chance change the "Port Number" setting in the general settings to reflect the port in the URL ? I deleted the config in opt / appdata and it fixed it by reverting to the regular port.

• Sweat
Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
any updates on this?

Uy9KC7OP2R2yn6TZVSMP

Active
Staff
Mar 2, 2018
Have the same issue, super weird because on initial install radarr4k and sonarr4k were working. After a first reboot they don't work anymore. When I delete config files they boot up normally, restore configs and they refuse connection again..

Uy9KC7OP2R2yn6TZVSMP

Active
Staff
Mar 2, 2018
The mapping from container to container network for Radarr4k is 7878:7874 and Radarr is 7878:7878, there is no conflict in reality as the external (to the docker network and bridge to the outside) is 7874 for Radarr 4k.

timekills

VIP
Staff
Donor
Sep 12, 2018
There is no external conflict.
There can still be an issue with multiple applications using the same internal port, depending on how other applications try to communicate with them.
I.E. your downloader (Sabnzbd, NZBGet, etc) talks to the internal port, so if you watch, you'll see the updates get pushed from the downloader application to both apps. Which causes some conflicts.
I believe giving them both different categories (i.e. one is "movies:" while the other uses "movies4k") may resolve this, but I've just used them on different servers to remove the issue.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending