Cost Estimate? | PlexGuide.com

Cost Estimate?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

nwalters810

Active
Original poster
Feb 7, 2019
Has anybody exhausted their credit and continued using GCE? If so, how much is it costing you and what is your setup like?

Those of you that created a new GCE when the first expired, was that difficult to transition?

Reactions: 1 user

Somedude

Experienced
Staff
Oct 28, 2018
The costs of a GCE are so expensive it's not worth it. For example my server runs $330/month.
As for creating new accounts its easy. New email, can even use the same card. I would recommend cycling what cards you use for each trial to avoid a ban of reusing the same card too often to trigger a warning from Google. I have used the same card up to 3 times without issue, and have made 5 accounts over 3 months with no problems regarding the account itself.

• Haha

nwalters810

Active
Original poster
Feb 7, 2019
The costs of a GCE are so expensive it's not worth it. For example my server runs $330/month.
As for creating new accounts its easy. New email, can even use the same card. I would recommend cycling what cards you use for each trial to avoid a ban of reusing the same card too often to trigger a warning from Google. I have used the same card up to 3 times without issue, and have made 5 accounts over 3 months with no problems regarding the account itself.
When you create the new account do you have to rebuild the entire plexguide setup? Or do you transfer it somehow?

Somedude

Experienced
Staff
Oct 28, 2018
PGvault backs up all your programs so you can restore them. You still need to install pg and log into google account.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
As @Somedude has mentioned, you have to install it and setup pgclone, but just restore the apps via pgvault.

• Money
Reactions: 1 users

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!