Solved - Custom gcrypt location | PlexGuide.com

Solved Custom gcrypt location

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeloader

Active
Original poster
Mar 29, 2019
Love the project guys!

Here's the thing: I currently run a box on Bytesized and set up an encrypted gdrive using their tutorial (https://bytesized-hosting.com/pages/rclone-gdrive).

That means ALL my movies and series (8 TB worth of it) is stored in my Gsuite account under the folder gdrive > crypt.

I deployed PG Move and it seems to work great so far. Only trouble is that it plants itself under Gsuite / encrypt.

Is there any way I can change this so that the default folder would be my current gdrive > crypt folder? I would hate to loose all the currently downloaded material.

Many thanks!

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Try renaming the folder?

freeloader

Active
Original poster
Mar 29, 2019
The "gdrive > crypt" one? I may eventually do that, but for now I'm still testing whether the Hetzner / Plexguide setup works for me, before I do something that will brick my Bytesized setup.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
ya run on hetzner cloud; cheaper and faster to test (one euro penny per hour)

freeloader

Active
Original poster
Mar 29, 2019
Would it perhaps be possible to load my current gdrive > crypt folder as a separate remote (that I could add to plex) as a sort of "legacy" option? How would I configure this manually: ust through "rclone config" in my main terminal window?

freeloader

Active
Original poster
Mar 29, 2019
Apologies for the spam.

FYI: I decided to move to Hetzner running PG Blitz. What I ended up doing is logging in to Google Drive through the website (drive.google.com), selecting the contents of the (encrypted) movie and series folder and mass moving them in one swoop to the (encrypted) movie and series PG Blitz folder. No issues.

Topic can be closed.

Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
figured it was something like that! glad to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending