Dedicated 10gbps | PlexGuide.com

Dedicated 10gbps

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

MP-JT

PG Sergeant
Original poster
Donor
Apr 21, 2020
Hello,

Looking for a 10gbps dedicated server for a reasonable price. Anyone know a good hoster? (Preferably with hw transcode capability's)

Reactions: DeadPool

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Staff
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
Define reasonable price, from experience, people have wildly different definitions. Your cheapest option to get anything close will be multiple Hetzner Cloud instances for feeders, GCE also can provide what you need, but at a price and it depends on your usage, OVH will offer you 10Gb, but with traffic limits usually, I can go on, but it's pointless without some basic details on what you need and how much you want to pay.

• Love

MP-JT

PG Sergeant
Original poster
Donor
Apr 21, 2020
Monthly budget is around €200. Would like a dedicated machine with 10gbps possibly with unlimited traffic. Want to setup a long term plexguide instead of waiting till my credits from GCE are gone. Usage, plex (transcoding) some small management dockers and The 'Arrs and nzb.

DeadPool

PG Captain
Staff
May 2, 2018
Hello,

Looking for a 10gbps dedicated server for a reasonable price. Anyone know a good hoster? (Preferably with hw transcode capability's)

holy fuckpigs batman...
Your rig looks BEEFY.
dang

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Staff
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
Dedicated 10Gb with unlimited traffic for €200/m? I know Andy10Gb offers 10/1 or upto 10/3 within budget via OVH, but that uplink will make the 10gbit down largely pointless. Oneprovider will do you something with 10-100TB in budget, Hetzner offer 10Gb/20TB upgrade options, but you'd get better value splitting feeder duties off as discussed. Transcoding wise iGPU is only good for 20-30ish transcodes depending on what you are transcoding, again a dedicated 1gbit box is probably better with separate feeders via Hetzner Cloud.

DeadPool

PG Captain
Staff
May 2, 2018
Dedicated 10Gb with unlimited traffic for €200/m? I know Andy10Gb offers 10/1 or upto 10/3 within budget via OVH, but that uplink will make the 10gbit down largely pointless. Oneprovider will do you something with 10-100TB in budget, Hetzner offer 10Gb/20TB upgrade options, but you'd get better value splitting feeder duties off as discussed. Transcoding wise iGPU is only good for 20-30ish transcodes depending on what you are transcoding, again a dedicated 1gbit box is probably better with separate feeders via Hetzner Cloud.
great knowledge DM.
dP

remserwis

PG Sergeant
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
If USA considered I use TurnKey Internet. I have a few VPS's there.
They have dedi with 10Gb and 100TB limit for 176$ . Can't review dedi but VPS services works very well for me ( 2 servers are for Plex without transcoding)
Here is my referral if useful. TurnKey

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending