Dedicated plex server with several transcodes... | PlexGuide.com

Dedicated plex server with several transcodes...

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

d3vilsown

Citizen
Patron
Nov 27, 2019
DANG! I wish I would have found that before I started! I assume there is no way of implementing something like this without loosing all the data though correct?
Unfortunately i don’t think so, though you could still backup all your settings using pgblitz and recover them easily... :)

Reactions: 1 user

Joker405

Citizen+
Original poster
Donor
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
Unfortunately i don’t think so, though you could still backup all your settings using pgblitz and recover them easily... :)

I might just have to do that, everyone will just have to suffer for a little while lol

Reactions: 1 user

d3vilsown

Citizen
Patron
Nov 27, 2019
I might just have to do that, everyone will just have to suffer for a little while lol
yeah, i‘m also new to this whole thing, but once you had to start clean a couple of times, you get used to the process and it‘s not a big deal - now everything works flawless... :)

Joker405

Citizen+
Original poster
Donor
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
Just throwing a personal recommendation out here. https://afterburst.com/unmetered-vps
I run all my stuff with these guys and never had any issues. Currently running my main plex server off one of their huge servers out of New York

I'd love to do that if they had dedicated servers, I poked around and didnt see any mention that they offered anything but VPS. Yeah trying to find a decent priced dedicated state side isnt easy!

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending