Delete leftover files from mnt/download/nzbget | PlexGuide.com

Delete leftover files from mnt/download/nzbget

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

something

Veteran
Original poster
Feb 15, 2018
Somehow radarr left sample file and the folder within the mnt/downloads/nzbget folder. How do I delete these files? I have some experience with Linux but it was with the desktop client where I could access the folders just like Windows 10.

This is for the GCE instance running with Ubuntu 18.0.4. LTS.

MrSweet1991

Veteran
Jan 30, 2019
Somehow radarr left sample file and the folder within the mnt/downloads/nzbget folder. How do I delete these files? I have some experience with Linux but it was with the desktop client where I could access the folders just like Windows 10.

This is for the GCE instance running with Ubuntu 18.0.4. LTS.
Launch SSH from Google Compute Engine Instance and

sudo rm -R /mnt/downloads/nzbget/directory_name

Reactions: 1 user
S

subse7en

Then you likely don't have some options checked like you should. Go over the sonarr/radarr wikis and ensure you got everything configured and enabled.

loa92

Active
Donor
Aug 31, 2018
I have some experience with Linux but it was with the desktop client where I could access the folders just like Windows 10.
I am a fan of ncdu -x /mnt/downloads/nzbget as it gives you a bit more GUI than just using the rm command.

DrgnFyre

Experienced
Dec 25, 2018
cloud commander is also a nice point/click interface. Install it from the plexguide menu (think it's a core app)

something

Veteran
Original poster
Feb 15, 2018
Thank you everyone. This worked well. I will have to look into the setup of radarr. As sonarr does not give any trouble. And also installed the cloudcmd.

nachobel

Veteran
Staff
Donor
Feb 2, 2019
I've discovered that usually after 24 hours or so Arr will delete the leftover files hanging around. It's somewhat disconcerting not understanding fully how this thing operates, but it takes care of business. In the event it doesn't though, the sudo rm -r /path/to/directory command will clean everything up.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!