deluge issue again | PlexGuide.com

deluge issue again

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

turner123

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Nov 26, 2018
running version 8.4.7 deluge wont save selected plugins and all dir are set to /root/Downloads i change save restart/logout of container reverts to /root/Downloads

S

subse7en

Uninstall it, then reinstall it. Your appdata for it is corrupted. Consider switching to a torrent client that is actively developed and supported.

coolhaus

Citizen+
Dec 27, 2018
running version 8.4.7 deluge wont save selected plugins and all dir are set to /root/Downloads i change save restart/logout of container reverts to /root/Downloads
I'm currently working through a similar issue. Upgraded PG to 8.4.14 but the problem persists. Every time deluge is accessed through the webgui all settings revert to defaults and very annoying. I imagine the settings should be saved in the core.conf but that doesn't seem to be happening.

I am familiar with deluge rather than another torrent client so I'm looking to fix things, might try a reinstall and see if that helps.

turner123

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I uninstalled it and reinstalled it works again I tried all the others don't like em apart from rutorrent but that didn't work for what ever reason so stuck with deluge, maybe 5% of my download are torrents so no big issues

S

subse7en

rutorrent is fine, qbittorrent is a faster, actively developed and supported deluge-like client.

If you like deluge, we recommend qbittorrent, you'll find the UI very similar.

Removing deluge and reinstalling should work, sounds like you had appdata corruption.

coolhaus

Citizen+
Dec 27, 2018
Finally got around to removing deluge and installing qbittorrent. So far I really like it, similar interface and it just works with minimal configuration. Also doesn't seem to have any trouble with Traefik and Port Shield.

That's a plus for me.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
might look into removing it in the feature; deluge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending